Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84

Thread: Vain @ Welly, Hull 25.05.05

  1. #1
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm really excited about this.

    For my short film, I've got promo videos from
    Bernie (aka, 'PBTunes' - although I need top
    notch really, because it's getting broadcast
    on BBCi and Sky TV [I'm sure Bernie will sort
    it]); I've got permission from promoter, Mark
    @ RPM to film pre-gig interviews; I've got
    permission to 'just turn up and we'll sort
    something out' from Ian/Shmian at Welly
    Club; I've got plenty of old interview/live
    footage digitized (with permission to use
    from Amy @ EMI Publishing); the Canon XL1s,
    mics and tripods are booked; I've got an
    Aussie called 'Glenn' crashing on my couch,
    and everything is fine and dandy. Expect a
    really cool short-film at the end of it all.

    Whether we're able to shoot gig footage is
    yet to be discussed. I've got a feeling Davy
    will be cool.

    Chrs,
    D.

    <font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ June 04, 2005 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck with it all, mate. Have a great time. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's gonna be cool. If it sucks, then I'll make
    an anti-Vain report. Either way there'll be a
    film. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    D.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bomp!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope it all goes well Daz

  6. #6
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cheers matey. The DivX version will appear here
    first, of course, for friends and the like. After
    that it's over to Sky and the Beeb.

    D.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member glamster7's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,048
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will look out for that.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It'll be glam-fucking-tastic! trust me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    D.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Way awesome Darren!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Feel free to petition band and management to allow
    me to grab a couple minutes of live footage. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    D.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •